Monday, April 2, 2012

April at the Scraplounge

Well I have been busy gearing up for the month of April at the scraplounge. The technique this month was to have white, black plus one colour. Which I chose as red. We also had embellishments donated by the wonderful Nic Create We also had to have women in our lives, so I chose my beautiful niece who had come up and visited. So I took that opportunity to take heaps of photos. It's nice to have a girl to scrap.


We also had a sketch challenge from the wonderful Page Drafts I love Emma's sketches, I find them so inspiring, and certainly makes me think out of my comfort zone.



Here is my layout for the sketch. I loved doing this layout, I thought the photos of my boys worked perfectly with the papers. I had so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment