Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mad about Scrappin Design Team

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!! I am just so excited to announce that I am now a Design Team member of the wonderful Mad about Scrappin you can also find Mad about Scrappin on Facebook. I love Mad's embellisments bits and pieces at the moment, they even have an awesome texture pack, which is for this months challenge. You have to use this pack on your layouts. It came with some amazing items, I think I will have to take a photo of it and show you rather then try and tell you. I just wanted to tell you all the good news. I am just so excited.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news. I'm really happy for you! Thouh I'd be lying if I said it's a surprise, because your work is awesome. :D Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Cebelica. That is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete