Monday, March 14, 2011

another A2Z Layout


Here is a layout I have just recently done for A2Z Scraplets, I also have put some purple pumpking bits on there. Love Purple Pumpkin, such cute bits and pieces, and sooooo easy to stick on with the flat backs. I am so into dolleys at the moment.
I was up scrapping with Sam (who makes purple pumpkin) when I did this layout. Sam and I discovered scrapping together and have know each other for years and have been really good friends we both would scrap all the time together as we were neighbours. But I moved away and it got a bit harder to scrap, but I find when I go and scrap with her I do some of my best layouts. I think I may need to move closer again!! LOL We always have a ball scrapping together, it is great to catch up on all that has been going on.That to me is what scrapping is all about. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment