Monday, January 4, 2010

Best of Buds

With this weird weather I have been able to get a bit of scrapping done, just hard to take decent photos with it being over cast. I have done a bit of scrapping alot of it has been Design team stuff so I can't show it here, keep your eye out though, it will appear soon. I have been working on a class for Mad about Scrappin and do some layout for A2Z Scraplets. I will be getting some new releases soon from A2Z so I can't wait to check out what they have released. Love getting the package in the mail. It is like Christmas. Keep a look out for all the scrapping that will be happening in the next few weeks. I am also going to a retreat in Feb held by Mad about Scrappin. I am looking forward to that. Hoping to get loads of scrapping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment