Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All boy, little guy layout


I just love this Fancy Pants paper range. I am nearly out of it all, bummer. I just love the colours in it, and all the bits that you get in it,
I am off today to the Kaisercraft outlet store at Browns Plains. Going to go have a shop, as I haven't done any scrapbooking shopping for ages, and there is a couple of things from Kaiser that I want. I am hoping it is a good little shop, I also need to stock pile a few things for the retreat I am going to next month. MMMmmm not sure what I will be working on. I guess I will have to start to think about that soon. I will keep you posted what the Kaiser store is like.

2 comments:

  1. Great boy page! Have fun shopping!!! I'm sure you will pick up some yummy goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you have used the range, I love love them too, I am very interested to find out about the KaiserCraft shop so please let us know. By the way gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete