Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More layouts


Here are some more layouts that are Mad about Scrappin's Design team kits. I borrowed Leanne's photos to her daughter Bethany on these layouts, as I don't have girls. It was kind of fun scrapping girls, Hard in another way when you don't know what was behind the event in the photos. I loved using bling, which is sometimes hard to use on boys layouts. I have been scrapping alot lately. Though spare time has been divided between scrapping, and reading Twilight for the second time. I am up to the 3rd book already. I just can't get enough of the twilight series. Well I have just about got Christmas organised and sorted. I have just a couple of presents to get but they are pretty easy. I just have to get all the laybys picked up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment